Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fastest Shutter Point And Shoot

CAN´ T STOP WEARING...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here I am, my parka (not me off), with black jeans (not me off) and black boots (neither me off). It's nice to buy things and use them both! A secret: I saw these pants yesterday &L; B cuts I could not resist! Seriously, the best I've encountered in a long time ... Now to me I can not shake off even if you want! , P Here I am, with my parka (I can not stop wearing), with black jeans (I can not stop wearing) and black boots (I can not stop wearing) It's nice to buy Things and See That Every day you use them! A secret: I saw these pants yesterday in Bimba&Lola sales and I could not resist! Seriously, the best I've found in a long time ... Now I don´t take them away in a long time! ;P


Parka: Cortefiel
Jeans: Bimba&Lola
Camisa: Zara (Antique)
Jersey: Topshop (Antique)
Cuello Punto: Zara
Botines: Mango
Bolso: Zara



0 comments:

Post a Comment