Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cruise Locations For Gay Charlotte Nc

THINK GREEN...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I go too full of clothes and I have to face at a temperature of 2 degrees, one of the best options that meet son los chalecos; abrigan y no molestan; perfecto, no creéis? When I don´t want to go too full of clothes and I have to cope with a temperature of 2 degrees, one of the best options I find are the vests, shelter and don´t bother; perfect, right?


Vestido: Madame à Paris (Antique)
Chaleco: Moncler (Antique)
Jeans: Bimba & Lola
Cinturón: Mango
Bolso: Uterqüe
Botines: Mango


0 comments:

Post a Comment