Friday, February 11, 2011

Bacteria In A Cat's Mouth

LACED UP...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I had never been on the blog, right? (At least in this one!, P) are one of my favorite pairs of shoes just because of his height, I do not usually use too ... The booty has been cordoned off one of the stars of recent seasons and still going strong! and you? have fallen for your feet?? Enjoy the weekend! These Are One of my favorite pairs of shoes But I do not Usually Use Them Because Of His height! Laced booties has-been one of the "stars" of this season, hope U like them! Enjoy the weekend!


Saharan Africa: H & M
Dress: Topshop (Antique)
Neck Point: Oysho
Sox: Chalcedon (Antique)
Hat:? (Antique)
Bag: ChloƩ (Antique)
Boots: Loewe (Antique)




0 comments:

Post a Comment